Monday 9 January 2012

Contact from the Imperial Navy...

I have been informed by Alan Flyng that his scene and lines were in fact shot on Saturday 6th February 1982.

Whilst I am certainly not doubting Alan's word (his recollection is remarkable on all of his previous work) ROTJ was shot in the days when Unions ruled and to shoot on a Saturday would have cost the production at least time and a half/double time for the crew, the extras and the studio. As the production was not running over (indeed the Executor scenes were not due to be shot until the Thursday of the following week) and was restricted as to the UK budget I have not included formally into the production timeline.

I have a lead on some production notes, and indeed these may completely revamp my schedule but to the best of my knowledge and research the dates contained in the schedule are correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment